Friday, March 19, 2010

Time to Revisit Diigo

Now that you've been using Diigo a while, I thought it might be time to take a closer look at this social bookmarking tool and what it has to offer:


I had the opportunity this week to share some resources on a few edtech topics for another class. Diigo to the rescue! I just typed in a couple of tags and I had a beginning list of resources. I've also been seeing more and more sites with public Diigo notes from other visitors to the site. I hope by the end of this semester, using social bookmarks with be a habit. If you don't like Diigo, there are plenty of others to choose from! See Social Bookmarking Tools in the WebTools4U2Use wiki.

I think I mentioned that I switched from Delicious to Diigo last fall.  Diigo made it easy to import by Delicious bookmarks, and now I use Delicious as a backup.  Everything I save to Diigo automatically is sent to Delicious.   It's one of the many options under "tools" in Diigo.

If you haven't been saving bookmarks to our Diigo group, get started!  It only takes a few weeks to form a good habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment