Saturday, January 23, 2010

Huh? Diigo?

I read an interesting blog article this morning by Jennifer Pacelli of Connecticut called, "Diigo May Help Lead Our District Into the 21st Century."  (You can see why it caught my attention and why I'm sharing it with you.)  She says:
I was just discussing better ways to share articles and information with staff and co-workers. Everyone is inundated with emails and the old way of forwarding a link to an interesting article is fast becoming obsolete. I think Diigo may be the answer! I have transferred all of my Delicious bookmarks with their tags and notes over to Diigo and that worked great. I have found a few interesting people to follow and joined a few groups. I can tell that I will soon be addicted.
She also shared this video that she said really helped her to understand the concept and convinced her to move from Delicious bookmarks to Diigo.  (I moved from Delicious to Diigo myself in November.)  So if you're still wondering why we are sharing bookmarks and why we are using Diigo, this might help you, too.  I hope social bookmarking will become habit forming for you by the end of this course!  Share away!!




There are a number of great Diigo videos on YouTube to help you learn more about its features.  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment